Return to Play Guidelines
FOOTBALL ALBERTA - May 4, 2021
Mandatory, additional restrictions for high case regions - Effective at 11:59 pm on May 9
- All indoor sport, performance and recreation activities for youth and adults are prohibited.
- Indoor fitness and recreation facilities must close, including for 1-on-1 training.
- All outdoor sports and recreation activities are prohibited, except with members of your household, or your two close contacts if you live alone. This includes:
- all group physical activities, such as team sports, fitness classes, training sessions
- all one-on-one lessons and training activities
- all practices, training and games
- Outdoor recreation facilities can remain open unless specifically closed by public health order.